- This tool will work on both classic and modern pages, as well as in MS Teams and OneDrive (subscription required).
- PDF files saved in SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive can be edited
- Azure is not required in your environment unless you request that. If so, we will configure the installation for your environment
- NO on-premise version. This tool is for M365, Sharepoint, Teams, and OneDrive only.
- Best results are with the Chrome or Edge browsers – NOT Internet Explorer
- Cookies need to be set on the user’s browser.
- This tool will only mark up PDF files. Sorry, but we had to say that!!!! 😆
- The App catalog must be set up on each tenant. Each tenant requires that the PDF Markup custom app be deployed to that environment. Further reading: App Catalog
- There are two parts to this tool: the code in the App Catalog, which works in the libraries of the 365 tenant, and the PDF editor part, which is run in our hosted environment
- Mobile usage. When editing PDF’s from a smartphone, use the Edge browser for best results
- Create PDF files from a Power App? No, but this article explains how to do this.